The healthy recipe of the day is pretty simple: a peanut butter sandwich with turkey. Instructions are simple:
- Toast two slices of bread (whole weat !)
- Spread one teaspoon of peanut butter on each slice
- Fill with 1/4 pound of Turkey, between each slice, put 1 slice of pickle
To go with the sandwich, take some salad (without dressing) or slices of cucumber.
- Very easy and quick to do (5 min to make it, 10 minutes to eat it)
. Not expensive at all also.
- Fill you up with the fibers of the bread
- Good source of fat (peanut butter)
- Calories balance: 600 – detail: 200 (bread) + 200 (peanut butter) + 150 (Turkey breast) + 50 (pickles/salad/cucumber)
- Good protein source: turkey + peanut butter