The weather starts to be better, it is now time to have barbecue outside ! Let’s plan a list of the do and don’t.
You must pack on the grill:
- Protein: Chicken, Tuna or Salmon
- Veggies: sweet potato, asparagus, tomato, mushroom
- Take a side salad to pair your meat and veggies
- Ketchup and Mustard for the sauce
And also avoid:
- Meat: beef, pork and all processed meat
- Side: french fries or chips
- Bread and all processed grains (bye bye burger bun !)
- Sauce: most of the sauce, built with too much fat and sugar
With just this type of food, you can just grill and cook without any fat (so, forget the fried stuff for this summer). Do not try to overcook your food, and you will be ready for a great and healthy summer !