A healthy salad starts with a nutrient-packed base. But not all greens are created equal. In honor of National Salad Month, we’re telling you which greens are worth piling high (infographic included!).
Greek yogurt is all the rage these days, and here’s the great news: This popular breakfast staple is actually a whole lot more versatile than you’d assume. We prove it with 51 healthier recipes featuring Greek yogurt for any time of day.
The weather starts to be better, it is now time to have barbecue outside ! Let’s plan a list of the do and don’t.
You must pack on the grill:
- Protein: Chicken, Tuna or Salmon
- Veggies: sweet potato, asparagus, tomato, mushroom
- Take a side salad to pair your meat and veggies
- Ketchup and Mustard for the sauce
And also avoid:
- Meat: beef, pork and all processed meat
- Side: french fries or chips
- Bread and all processed grains (bye bye burger bun !)
- Sauce: most of the sauce, built with too much fat and sugar
With just this type of food, you can just grill and cook without any fat (so, forget the fried stuff for this summer). Do not try to overcook your food, and you will be ready for a great and healthy summer !